LEARN HOW TO CREATE EYE CATCHING SHORT VIDEOS, IMAGES AND CANVA CREATIONS"STEP BY STEP TRAINING FOR MIDLIFE BUSINESS WOMEN"
DON'T SIT BACK AND WATCH AS YOUR COMPETITION CONNECTS WITH YOUR IDEAL AUDIENCE.
You have the ability to learn how to create eye-catching short videos, Canva designs and be able to take unique photographs that will stand out from the competition.
ACCORDING TO RECENT SURVEYS, NEARLY 70% OF SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS USE FACEBOOK TO MARKET THEIR BRAND
In fact, Social Media platforms are prioritizing video content over images, because they receive the most engagement.
Does this sound familiar?
You know creating brand visibility is important for small business owners, however…
Do you feel overwhelmed with technology, and where do you begin to learn new skills that are unfamiliar to you?
Do you get frustrated relying on someone else to create your social media graphics, and wish you could to it for yourself?
You’d love to be the face of your brand and create videos and images that will help you stand out from the competition, but sometimes self-confidence gets in the way.
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE RESONATES WITH YOU, THEN JOANNA CATES CREATES VISIBILITY IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU.
In no time at all you will:-
- Attract your ideal clients and increase your sales, as your brand stands out from the competition.
- You’ll go from invisible to visible, as you learn how to create eye-catching videos.
- Cautious to confident, as you get to grips with Canva, this remarkable graphic design platform used by millions of businesses across the world.
- Be the envy of your competition as you learn how to take unique photos that stand out from the crowd.
- Access step-by-step training content – from complete beginners to those familiar with Canva, and know their way around their smartphone camera settings.
Learn at a pace that will allow plenty of time to digest, alongside likeminded midlife businesswomen.
During the first three months, you will receive training in the following areas:-
- Learn how to create an introduction video.
- Learn how to create a product / services video.
- Working with Canva templates and blank designs.
- Step-by-step training for all abilities.
- Learn how to take eye-catching photos with your camera or smartphone.
How great would you feel it I told you…
You are never too old to learn a new skill – especially if you are taught at a pace that is suitable for your experience.
Become independent and in control of your social media marketing – no longer reliant on a third party.
“LET THE VISUAL STORY TELLER HELP YOU SHARE YOUR BRAND STORY”
Save money and increase your sales as you become Canva Confident and get to grips with technology.
I’M READY TO GET STARTED
How much does it cost?
1 month’s subscription
I’M READY TO GET STARTED
Discounted 3 month’s subscription
3 month’s subscription
Membership Doors Open 1st April 2022
- Understand why videos are important for your business.
- Home studio set-up – lighting & low cost kit recommendations.
- Script – tell your story in less than 120 seconds.
- Canva Templates v Canva blank canvas.
- Photography – self-portraiture.
- Training – Introduction video.
- Training – Slideshows.
- Adding slides, music and transitions to videos.
- Photography – lighting.
- Understanding Canva Elements.
- Choosing your brand colours & fonts.
- Creating a simple logo.
- Short videos – products or services.
- Photography – composition.
- Canva – create your brand story with slides.
- Creating your business pack – letterheads, invoices, etc.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME…
My name is Joanna and I’m The Visual Storyteller of Joanna Cates Creates. I teach midlife businesswomen how to create short videos, Canva creations and take unique photos with step-by-step training, as they shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of technology.
I understand how overwhelming it can be with getting to grips with social media. Especially if you have told yourself you are a technophobe.
It wasn’t until I published my first romance fiction, I understood how important social media visual content was for my new career as an author. I felt overwhelmed at the thought of creating daily social media posts, across several platforms. How was I to become visible in such a vast industry? I didn’t have the resources to pay a third party to do my marketing, so I took control.
Who this Group Membership is for:
JOANNA CATES CREATES VISIBILITY IS FOR
- Midlife businesswomen who want to increase their brand visibility.
- Businesswomen overwhelmed with technology and don’t know where to begin.
- Businesswomen who want to take control of their own social media graphics content.
- Businesswomen who want to engage, connect and communicate with their ideal audience.
If you would prefer three hours of one-to-one Canva training, then please click on the link below for details.
READ WHAT WOMEN ARE LOVING ABOUT JOANNA CATES CREATES
There isn’t a creative bone in my body, so creating images for my business used to bring me out in a cold sweat. Joanna’s teaching style is relaxed but thorough and her workshops are warm, friendly and welcoming. Joanna takes you from clueless to confident with Canva in no time at all. Joanna has been brilliant at helping me really get to grips with Canva. I can now confidently create beautiful images, flyers and workbooks without the drama! Thank you, Joanna.
Jane French – The Conformance Lab
I can’t recommend Joanna’s course enough. Growing from a complete beginner to a person that now can use Canva with confidence was something I thought I’d never grasp. Joanna was so patient and showed me step by step how to pick a design, then change elements without becoming overwhelmed and giving up. She offered ideas and suggestions without losing what I wanted, and it has helped me enormously. Thank you so much Joanna, I’ll be looking out for the next course you offer!
Sandra Clark – The Funky Hen
I would like to say a huge thank you for helping me in my hours of need with Canva. Nothing tech is simple to me but when I reached out to you with a canva problem , you helped and explained in a very clear way so that I could understand how to do whatever it was back then . You have given me lots of confidence and motivation to keep going with it and I am starting to manage to create on this platform where as I never could before . You are a brilliant confidence builder . Thanks – Leona
Leona Oleary – Hair by Leona
Joanna has been such a great help in showing me just how versatile and helpful Canva can be in building up some quality images and content for my book launch . Thank you Joanna x
Fiona Myles – Author
Frequent Asked Questions
How long does the membership last?
To receive the most out of the membership, I recommend signing up for three months. If you have any further questions, click here to book in a free 15 minute phone call.
Is this course suitable for Ipad users?
This course is designed for use on a PC, however there is an adapted PDF downloadable guide suitable for Ipad users. If you have any questions, click here to book a free 15 minute call.
Do you offer any other courses?
YES – there are other courses available. Please contact me to discuss which course would be most suitable for you. If you have any questions, please click here to book a free 15 minute call.
I'm uncomfortable working in a group - is there one to one training.
Yes – my beginner’s courses are one to one training. If you have any questions, please click here to book a free 15 minute call.
What happens at the end of the three months?
You will have the option to sign up for a monthly subscription as I will be adding new content and creative ideas all the time. If you have any questions, please click here to arrange a free call.
Can I join after 1st April 2022?
Yes, as you will have access to all live training sessions that you have missed. If you have any questions, please click here to arrange a free call.
From Canva Cautious to Canva Confident
“I am The Visual Storyteller, so let me help you shine the spotlight on your business and stand out from the competition.”